What does this mean for you?
- You are a certified professional in Logosynthesis – a Practitioner, an Instructor, a Supervisor, or a Trainer – or you’ve been personally invited because this event is suitable for you.
- You are aware that any personal and spiritual development starts with freeing your Self. It is the Self that carries your mission into the Matrix, with Logosynthesis assisting you on your life path.
- You’re willing to explore a space beyond your comfort zone, a space in which you can discover and become the human being you were created as, in the safe atmosphere of a group of experienced professionals.
- You want to overcome the limitations set by your body, your mind, and the world around you, the Matrix. You know that you’re here for a reason, and that reason has been more or less apparent: sometimes as a vague hunch, sometimes in the full awareness of your mission in this world.
- You’re curious about the latest developments in the field of Logosynthesis, and you want to experience them first hand, live with the founder.
The training environment
As the host of this Master Lab, it’s my intention to offer an open space in time, a safe environment to explore individually, together with people with whom you share interests, and along with people with whom you share a common task, in the overall frame of the Logosynthesis International Association.
- The core of the program will consist of five three-hour plenary sessions in five days, with me as a guide, with the sole purpose of exploring your patterns in love, work, health and wealth, and of resolving those patterns wherever they’re in the way.
- A second element will be formed by meetings of practice groups in the afternoon or early morning. In these sessions, you will deepen your experiences gained in the large group, with the help of the empathy and competence of the others in your practice group. These meetings are self-organized and last at least one hour, but you can work as long as you want to.
- As a third element, you will spend time on your own, in the service of your Free Self. Being in nature and moving beyond the boundaries of your daily life. It’s essential to create a space for exploring this on your own.
- In a fourth part of the program, you can meet with other attendees to reflect on your roles in the Logosynthesis community, in the LIA board, in committees, in the Summer Conference, in the M22 system, or in national organizations or as Trainers or Instructors. Time for a joint, strategic reflection is rare, and this week will provide you with opportunities to explore the past as well as the future of the organizations you’re part of. You can also explore ideas and options for your own business as a Practitioner, Instructor or Trainer.
I recommend that you to brush up your knowledge of Logosynthesis by re-reading my books. There will be a dedicated Facebook group created to support you in the time before the event. I will ask questions, give homework assignments, and post recent developments in Logosynthesis so that you will arrive well-prepared. The Facebook group will also provide the latest information about the details of your stay and suggestions for your visit to Epe and the Netherlands.
Hotel Villa Heidebad, Molenweg, Epe, the Netherlands.The countryside, the forest, and the seminar hotel have created an inspiring environment in all the years I’ve been teaching Logosynthesis. The costs for room, full board, snacks, and drinks from Monday morning to Friday lunchtime are circa €975, or €555 without bed and breakfast. If you arrive earlier or leave later the additional costs for a single room + breakfast will be €105 per night.
The structured program will consist of five half-day sessions, Monday March 27, From 14:30-18:00, and Tuesday-Friday March 28-31, 9:30-13:00. In the afternoons of Tuesday to Thursday you can plan your practice group sessions and dedicate time to your own process.
I recommend arriving on Sunday to wind down from your obligations in the outside world. The program will end on Friday with a farewell lunch.
The standard fee for the Master Lab is CHF 800.-. This is based on Western European standards. The fee for participants from countries with a less affluent economy can be reduced and based on the usual costs of advanced training with me in your country. If you feel eligible for a discount, please contact me for the details.